- Experience in design, development, and maintenance of web applications using Node.js, Vue.js, and TypeScript.
- Use and creation of Shaders and Shader Materials Experience using PostProcessing effects (native ThreeJS or with the ‘postprocessing’ library)
- Being disruptive. Getting things done.
- We have big goals, and we want the people who join us to be self-confident, focused on customers and delivery, and who are structured and committed in their approach. We iterate quickly, we fail fast, we take smart chances. We value those who will help us continue this spirit.
- Proven experience with git SCM.
- Minimum B1 level English.
Will be valued:
- Spanish language
What we offer:
- 100% remote.
- Flexible schedule (there’s no set schedule, we work with responsible people).
- 22 days of vacation (including the 24th and 31st).
- Paid day off on your birthday.
- After a year with the company, bonuses based on company performance.
- After a year with the company, access to in-person company meetings.
- After two years of collaboration, depending on performance and commitment, there’s the possibility of obtaining equity.
- Online technical or language training courses paid for by the company.
- Opportunities for growth and professional development.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.