We’re looking for a software architect with AWS experience to join our company and manage the cloud architecture of our current and future projects.
- General development skills: Proven experience with git SCM and used to working with GitHub actions or similar.
- Experience in cloud and edge solutions architecture design (based on Kubernetes).
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes development.
- Experience in administering Nginx.
- Experience in developing Terraform modules and Terraform Cloud administration.
- Cloud development: Experience with AWS services like (CloudWatch, S3, RDS, EC2, EKS…).
- Intermediate English level.
- AWS Certification.
Will be valued:
- Other certifications.
What we offer:
- 100% remote.
- Flexible schedule (there’s no set schedule, we work with responsible people).
- 22 days of vacation (including the 24th and 31st).
- Paid day off on your birthday.
- After a year with the company, bonuses are based on company performance.
- After a year with the company, access to in-person company meetings.
- After two years of collaboration, depending on performance and commitment, there’s the possibility of obtaining equity.
- Online technical or language training courses paid for by the company.
- Opportunities for growth and professional development.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.