You’ll work closely with our developers, designers, and project managers to ensure projects are completed on time and to the highest standards.
- Proven experience in vue.js v3.
- Experience in design, development, and maintenance of web applications using Node.js, Vue.js, and TypeScript.
- Being disruptive. Getting things done.
- We have big goals, and we want the people who join us to be self-confident, focused on customers and delivery, and who are structured and committed in their approach. We iterate quickly, we fail fast, we take smart chances. We value those who will help us continue this spirit.
- Proven experience with git SCM.
- Minimum B1 level English.
Will be valued:
- Spanish language.
What we offer:
- 100% remote position
- Flexible schedule (there’s no set schedule, we work with responsible people)
- 22 days of vacation (including the 24th and 31st)
- Paid day off on your birthday
- After a year with the company, bonuses based on company performance
- After a year with the company, you get access to in-person company meetings
- After two years of collaboration, obtaining equity is possible depending on performance and commitment.
- The company pays for training courses (technical or language) online.
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
As a globally distributed team, we welcome individuals with proficient English reading and writing skills.